How Can We Help?
The cause of the problem
Physiotherapy can help you with pain and loss of physical function due to an injury from sport or leisure, work, a car accident or overuse. It can also help overcome other physically debilitating problems which occur over a long period of time.
You may experience:
- Local area pain from injury
- Neck and back pain
- Headaches, nerve pain and dizziness
- Loss of physical ability to do normal activities of daily living
- Occupational Overuse Syndrome
- Joint or arthritis pain
- Soft tissue / muscle injuries
- Loss of function following surgery
- Chronic pain and Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome
Provide clinic treatment
- Mobilisation – gentle gliding movements of the joint/s by the physiotherapist to increase movement
- Taping – sports and therapeutic taping
- Exercise therapy – Pilates or similiar
- Physiotherapists will also refer you on for X-Rays, scans or to medical specialists where necessary.
Design a tailored home programme
To ensure you get the most out of each appointment, a home programme will be designed for you. This may include avoiding aggravating factors such as poor posture, stretching tight muscles or joints and/or strengthening weak muscles