Puhoi Physiotherapy Is Closing
How Can We Help?
The cause of the problem
Physiotherapy can help you with pain and loss of physical function due to an injury from sport or leisure, work, a car accident or overuse. It can also help overcome other physically debilitating problems which occur over a long period of time.
You may experience:
- Local area pain from injury
- Neck and back pain
- Headaches, nerve pain and dizziness
- Loss of physical ability to do normal activities of daily living
- Occupational Overuse Syndrome
- Joint or arthritis pain
- Soft tissue / muscle injuries
- Loss of function following surgery
- Chronic pain and Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome
Provide clinic treatment
- Mobilisation – gentle gliding movements of the joint/s by the physiotherapist to increase movement
- Taping – sports and therapeutic taping
- Exercise therapy – Pilates or similiar
- Physiotherapists will also refer you on for X-Rays, scans or to medical specialists where necessary.
Design a tailored home programme
To ensure you get the most out of each appointment, a home programme will be designed for you. This may include avoiding aggravating factors such as poor posture, stretching tight muscles or joints and/or strengthening weak muscles